Saturday, December 29, 2012

A little about ME

My name is Ashlynn. I recently got married on September 22nd. I am a full time nursing student in an accelerated BSN program. Nursing school consumes much of my life. I have two furbabies. Zeke is a boxer and Drake is a Belgian Malinois. They will both turn one in February. They are a crazy "duo" (as our vet refers to them). I will be posting often about thier crazy antics as they like to drive thier parents nuts. (and yes they are like our children,no I am not a crazy dog lady. I was born and raised in South Carolina (GO GAMECOCKS!) and I love everything southern. However my father is from New Jersey and I am very much a Yankee and Giant fan. I love trying new recipes and new crafts. I love doing DIY projects and making my home unique. I will also be posting reviews and giveaways as they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment